So school starts up again soon. Also, a new year is upon us. So, I'm really happy to restart everything fresh. I've been burned out as of late, and the break couldn't have come at a better time. Granted, i am still trying my best to be as productive as possible. But it is nice to work on the projects that I want to work on, rather than some obscure writing project that a professor assigned to me. It's also nice to work on the more creative ones too.
I've been thinking about resolutions and how significant they can be. Think about it, you can actually make a fundamental life change if you totally committed yourself to achieving that goal.... 365 days is a lot of time to get something done.
For example, if I wanted a six pack–which I actually wouldn't mind– and I actually committed myself to it, and achieved it, my life would be significantly different. I don't know if the change is for the better, but I would be focused on dieting and fitness. I'd have better health. My sex life would change radically (I'd be f***ing supermodels probably). I just think that's so crazy... that accomplishing a major goal can change your life, you just can't be scared to dream big and be bold
So here's to the new year and to me:
For example, if I wanted a six pack–which I actually wouldn't mind– and I actually committed myself to it, and achieved it, my life would be significantly different. I don't know if the change is for the better, but I would be focused on dieting and fitness. I'd have better health. My sex life would change radically (I'd be f***ing supermodels probably). I just think that's so crazy... that accomplishing a major goal can change your life, you just can't be scared to dream big and be bold
So here's to the new year and to me:
- performing at Sun God
- having a 604 video make it on the YouTube's most viewed list
- getting that six pack
- graduating
- doing stand-up comedy
- blogging more
- landing that fellowship
- getting published
- high-fiving Barack Obama
- dunking a basketball
- kissing Starbucks girl
No comments:
Post a Comment