We've known eachother for quite sometime, but its only as of late that I've started catching feelings for you. Since last semester really. I've learned so much about you, and I love everything you are and everything you will become. The more I find out, the more fascinating you become. Every time I see you, I fall into a deeper obsession. And on those night that I can't see you... Well...
So simple, yet so diabolically stunning. Your beauty is incomparable. Many have tried for your heart in the past. I know each one probably more brilliant than the last. Truthfully, sometimes I am insecure; its hard not to compare myself to the others.
How did I get so lucky? For each time I gaze into you, I experience true bliss. I trust you completely with all my hopes and aspirations. I see you as you are: exquisite. I know there must be a Great Creator. Only PERFECTION can create something so perfectly beautiful. Alas, the morning comes, and I know you have leave, as per usual. I bid you adieu my stars.
-Philip
*tear*
ReplyDelete